Sorry it's been FOREVER since I've posted on here! Since I last posted (as my sister mentioned below) my husband and I have eliminated nearly all meat (except for occasional fish) from our diets. It's been awesome! I don't even miss it! You can read why here if you'd like. Anyway enough about me, who knew there were so many delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes? When I didn't know much about it, I thought "What do vegetarians/vegans eat? Zucchini all day? Yuck! No thanks!" Now that I have been enlightened, these foods are so delicious I don't miss eating meat at all. Find out more at www.goveg.com. Because eating less meat is: better for the enviornment, better for your health, kinder to animals, and cheaper on your grocery bill!
This is a Vegan Recipe: (if you don't want to go vegan, you can use normal cheese, eggs, milk etc. and these will turn out fine)
Blueberry Pancakes
These fluffy pancakes are packed full of delicious blueberries, and are the perfect start to your day.
2 cups white flour, preferably unbleached
3 Tbsp. sugar, preferably Sucanat
3 Tbsp. baking powder, preferably aluminum-free
1 tsp. sea salt
2 cups vanilla soy milk
3 Tbsp. canola or safflower oil
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
• Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and sift together. Add the soy milk and oil and mix until the batter is smooth.
• Ladle the batter onto a hot pancake griddle. Add frozen blueberries. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
• Serve with fresh blueberries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment