8.2.10

Seriously good Salsa :)

Does anyone even get on here anymore? If you do, leave a comment on this post so I know that this recipe blog is still alive! Anyway, this salsa is comparable to Chili's salsa, and in my opinion, just as good! And, it's super easy so that's a definite plus!

2 cans MEXICAN stewed tomatoes
1 or half bunch cilantro
1 small can Herdez green salsa
2 cloves garlic (or 1 tsp minced dried garlic)

Put one can tomatoes and cilantro in processor/blender and blend for like 20-30 seconds. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until garlic is no longer in big chunks.

This makes ALOT, but it will stay good in your fridge for about 5 days. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

i am so excited to try this, chili's salsa is my favorite and chips and salsa is my favorite snack. so thank you!

::dallas:: said...

i too love chili's salsa!! i have some recipes i need to post... i just cant seem to find the time!! but keep posting!!

Erika Sullivan said...

I LOVE Chili's salsa too, and this looks really easy! No chopping of fresh tomatoes, great for the winter!

Mary said...

This is my 1st time visiting your blog. I was just linking from one recipe blog to the next & found yours. I think it's great! I'm definitely going to try that salsa!

Kate said...

I get on here!

Andee said...

Thanks - this sounds great. I am a new fan of green salsa.