My good friend Shea has many talents: crafting, reading, singing, and being an overall awesome mom to her four kids. She usually brings this salsa to craft night or book club, and I tell you, I have to wait til the end of the night to eat it because if not I will eat the whole bowl! Sooo good!
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1 can diced green chiles
1 medium tomato, chopped
1/3 onion, chopped (add more to taste)
Fresh cilantro to taste
About 1 tsp white vinegar or lime juice (add more to taste)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
Red pepper flakes to taste
Combine in your food processor or magic bullet, whatever you have. Play around with the seasonings to taste as to what you prefer.
30.4.12
Shea's Seriously Addicting Homemade Salsa
Labels:
dip,
easy,
fast,
mexican,
mexican side dish,
side,
side dish,
vegan,
vegetarian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment