six to eight chicken drumsticks with skin removed
Melt 1/2 stick of butter and leave in it's own bowl (make sure it is large enough to dip a drumstick into), in another bowl mix one package of green onion, regular onion, italian, or ranch dry dressing mixes, add 1/2 tsp paprika, salt and pepper to taste, and 1/2 cup potato flakes. dip each drumstick in butter then dip into coating and bake at 350 for 1 hour turning halfway through. Line bottom of pan with foil or waxed paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey it's steph :) I don't have any recipes to submit.. as of yet, but I have a really cool think I learned that I thought would be fun for you to know/share:
substitute an Avocado for oil in cake recipes. It makes the cake richer and more moist, and it is way healthier for you!
Post a Comment