Today i got the craving for tortillas... and there is something so delish about them when they are homemade...
this is the easiest recipe ever!!
I like to just eat em plain but they'd be good with butter, cinnamon, and sugar.... or to have tacos. or fajitas... yum yum!
2 1/4 cup flour
1/4 c butter flavored shortning...
1tsp corse salt...
I mix that up in my food processer until it looks like bread crumbs...
then add 1 cup (really really HOT) water
roll into balls and then roll out as flat as you can get...
cook over medium heat in a non stick pan... flip once it starts to bubble..
13.8.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your website! I am totally wanting to start one of these but I only do new recipes periodically. I made homemade tortillas the other day and it was soo tasty. I buy the "ready to cook" tortillas at costco because they don't have lard in them and they taste better. Not as good as the ones with butter but yum!
Dall, you totally inspired me and I made these last week. They were so good! I made them again but I was in a hurry and they didn't turn out but I am definitely going to make them again - I couldn't stop eating them!
Post a Comment