24.8.08

Pizza Factory Chocolate Chip Cookies

I actually got this recipe from Dall a few years back and now someone else gave it to me, I don't know if it is the same or not, but it sure is good!

2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 c. brown sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla (real vanilla is best!)
1/2 tsp. almond extract
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
5 1/2 c flour (I keep my flour in the freezer, I don't know why, but it does something magical to cookies, it makes them set up so much better)
1 large box of instant vanilla pudding (french or regular vanilla, they are both good)
3 cups milk chocolate chips

Mix in the order listed, place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes ( I like my cookies really soft, so I cook them for 8 or 9 min and they are so soft and good, they don't really look all the way done, but after they cool they set up perfectly)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Holy moly these are good! I mixed up half a batch, baked one sheet and rolled the rest up to freeze. We devoured the batch that was baked and now we just grab the frozen cookie balls straight out of the freezer. This will be my new chocolate chip cookie recipe!

::dallas:: said...

it is the best is it not??