6.10.08

Chicken Pillows

4-6 Chicken Breasts (I like to use 1 can of chicken breast instead)
1(8oz.) Cream cheese
1 can Mushrooms(I dont put mushrooms in and it is still good)
1 1/4 cups butter
2/3 cups Pepperidge Stuffing( I use breadcrumbs)
2 cans of Crescent Rolls(Get the bigger ones)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Boil Chicken and chop. Mix cream cheese and 1/4 c. softened butter and dash of pepper. If you use the canned chicken put it in the cream cheese and butter mix. Fold in chicken and mushrooms (Drained). flatten rolls and put spoonful of mixture towards large end of the rolls. Seal up each roll. Melt 1 c. of butter. Roll the rolls in the melted butter, then in the stuffing. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned.

1 comment:

Kaspar said...

I made these last night and loved them! I love this blog! Thanks!